Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just a thought of what is relationship..


I think Psychiatric posting did help me in understanding the act of an human. This posting do allow me to understand myself. What personality am I and what is the problem with my own personality. Same to the people around me. I started to understand that sometimes people do act "wierd" and it is actually due to their personality. Nothing can be blamed. There were a lot of doctors who said.. the way you act actually implicating how you were brought up by your parents. If your parents are drug addicts, then you might be ended up with the same problem as well.

Something make me felt sad yesterday. There is a psychiatry patient who told me that their family members ask him to move away from the family. I am not sure whether he is telling the truth or not, but i am sure that this is a sad story that I can never imagine. He was a breadwinner of a family. Now, he is mentally sick and the family member ask him to move away. I ask him.. Why? How could you give up like that? He just answer me that He also afraid he will be out of control and hurt them. It is better for both parties if stay separately for few hundreds KM away. Just curious whether who will do this to the family members?

What does a family mean? For me, it is a safe place where we can live as our own self without worries. Unfortunately, different people have different perceptions towards FAMILY. I received an email before and it is quite interesting as it said that FAMILY is stand for Father And Mother, I Love You. Of course, I do understand the situation of his family members and I am not blaming anyone because of that. But I do think that the world can be better with a bit more cares and loves...

3 comments:

iamsoon said...

where u learn about the Full form of "family"?creative....haha

TIboy said...

i receive an message on that long time ago. there are few more but i can't remember. But this stay in my mind for a long time..

Anonymous said...

Family is important and everyone needs it..