Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just a break..

Had been struggling throughout the past 4 weeks for the exam. I had started my exam since 4 days ago. 4 days, but felt like years had gone. It was such a slow but torturing experience. 3 papers done. 2 more clinical exam to go which is the long case and short cases.
Those exam papers were tough. Get panic attack from time to time especially during OSCE exam. Felt mentally and physically so free after the OSCE exam. However, 2 more tough clinical exam still waiting for me. Must try my best to study and be prepared for it. Will re-update my blog after my MBBS exam.. wish me luck ya! and of cause.. good luck to all my friends also.. =)

4 comments:

kyan said...

luck is very important in long and short case...best of luck, we wil conquer this exam!!!!

iamsoon said...

add oilz flower...or water??:)

kyan said...

i think is 'cheap flower' 贱花

Unknown said...

ganbatte ne!