Monday, April 19, 2010

wat a special day....

was a special day... started with this 3 colleagues who just happened to wear the traffic light colour in my ward... luckily the ward is not too crowded... and we were kind of lepaking in the ward..
Subsequently had a nice nice sleep... and went to meet up someone special for paktohlogy.. poor little gal who was sick yet still don't want to tell me.. sad that i am not able to detect it on my own.. such a bad bf.. sorry ya!!!
Went back to my Tang Soo Do training in the evening.. recently, restarted my training slowly.. hopefully can get rid of the life where i work like an working robot.. wanna get a better health..
so, there is a junior who suddenly come for me and ask for free sparing. Long time didn't fight, lost all my sense of fighting d.. got a big kick on my face by the junior which directly hit my nose and mouth.. ouch.. so painful.. but luckily i am not too bad.. able to kick his ass back.. hahaha
really hope that i can gain back my skills and gain back my ability to fight.. probably it is something important so that i can make people around me feels safe... =)

2 comments:

iamsoon said...

is this post meant for ur little gal....LOL.............

TIboy said...

not specifically la.. haha..