Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new START for A new YEAR

Every one like that say: It is a new year, let's hope for a better year. Well, I would say that this is a very optimistic way of thinking and it is really good. We must always live with hope, rite? If not, will be ended up as HOPELESS person. Haha!
2009, a brand new year, with a brand new hope and lots of plans, and some on-going changes in my life. First, have to finish my MBBS exam and graduate as a doctor. Then, have to live time to fullness. Appreciate every moment that i can spend with my family and friends. And also hope that I can try to do something for the benefits of Teluk Intan community or the community within my service hospital. Of course, I really hope that I can become active in PBHB and Tang Soo Do again.
Anyway, the most important things that I wish for, is WORLD PEACE!!! It is such a painful feelings to see the changes in the world. It is painful to see the War, Terroristism, Criminals, Environment Pollutions. How many years left we can keep on hoping if there is no WORLD?
A new Year of 2009. I wish it could be a new START of every one in the world. Happy New Year, My Friends!!!

2 comments:

-tan choon yean- said...

cHunHua!! happy new year ooh!!hav al wish come true ya!! =)

TIboy said...

Happy New year to you, ChunTan..